Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm in love with Pottery Barn

I just can't get enough of their website. They have amazing furniture and decor products, but most incredible of all is the way they arrange and photograph it all. Here are some of my fav's that I came across recently...

Love the frames here. I normally wouldn't put up pictures without hanging them on the wall, but this idea inspires me try something different, perhaps in my livingroom...

 I just love the natural feel of this room. The greenery, wicker, and big windows are so cozy!
 The smallest detail caught my eye in this one, the green soap in the glass jar. So pretty!
 Who doesn't love leaf decor in autumn? These are so simple and absolutely gorgeous!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...