Monday, April 2, 2012

A bunch of randoms and a recipe

It got a little quiet in the house...
and we know that usually means trouble,
but I found him sitting, looking at a book.
Can you tell the book is upside down?


My sister and I took a drive to Niagara Falls for the day with the boys.
I only took pictures in the car.
We had so much fun that I forgot to take pictures while there!




On our way back..


Lately, Kacper and I have been obsessed with doing crafts!
He just loves to cut, trace, colour and glue things to paper.




Dominik inspecting Kacper's work.



More random crafts.
Thredding paper scraps on wooden stick.




Zucchini and Hot Dog Pancakes

I made these pancakes twice in one day. Kacper's request.
Super easy. Super fast. Super good!
I don't normally add the butter to the batter, but I think it makes them softer this way.





XOXO Aneta

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...